20th July 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?

I am complete my diploma in computer science... so any degree corresponding courses are available or not... Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science? Can someone please answer me on this?

20th July 2015, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?

Yes you can apply for B.Tech in computer science if you have got diploma in engineering from a recognized institute. You will get admission in 2nd year directly through lateral entry examination.

Hence, if you are interested in becoming a graduate engineer then you should apply for any lateral entry exam and try to score excellently in it. A good rank will help you to get admission in good college through counselling.
21st July 2015, 09:22 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?

There are so many job opportunies after completion of your diploma in computer science.

Here is some best options for you :

** Computer Hardware Industry

** Computer Service Industry

** Web Designing and publishing

** Electronics and Communication Industries

** Networking and maintenance industries - and many more.

** Consultancy Services

** Software Development Industries

If you go for the job after completion of your diploma then you will get a job with low pay scale so my suggestion to you is that you should go for the graduation and then apply for a job.

If you are interested for further education then you can go for the following courses .

Courses available after diploma :

** B.Tech/B.E

** B.Arch

** BBA

** BCA

** BCA

** BA
21st July 2015, 09:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech after completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Science course. For getting admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to qualify an entrance examination like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By securing good rank in the examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
21st July 2015, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complete my diploma in computer science... so any degree corresponding courses are available or not... Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science? Can someone please answer me on this?
After completion of diploma course in computer science you are eligible for B.Tech/B.E in computer science through Lateral Entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should above 18 years.
22nd July 2015, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes there are lots of courses available after Diploma in Computer Science. One can study an Engineering course (BE) or can study a B.Tech through lateral entry system. One can join directly to 2nd year. There are lot of universities are admitting lateral entry to their engineering courses.

You can also study BCA or any degree course as they wish. If the person not interested in Computer Science means he can take up BBA and after which can study MBA and take a different jobs. One can also get a job in computer hard ware industry, web designing industry, software development, consultancy services, networking industry as per your skill and interest one can choose the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?