3rd June 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing T.Y.B.Sc(IT)?

Hello,
I am in T.Y.B.Sc(IT) this year. But don't know what should I do next?
Actually I took admission in B.Sc because of money crisis at home and I couldn't took admission at B.Tech. So I need to know what will be appropriate for me?

7th June 2015, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing T.Y.B.Sc(IT)?

@ There are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc (Information Technology) Graduate Degree. Among all the courses, the best course I would suggest you to go with is either "Master of Business Administration" or "Master of Computer Application" or "Master of Science in Information Technology" course.

@ Again among all the above mentioned courses, I suggest you to opt "MBA" course to find good number of employment opportunities. As you have any how completed B.Sc (IT), you may pursue any of the above mentioned courses to find career opportunities.

List of Top Courses Available to pursue after completion of B.Sc (IT):

>> Master of Science (M.Sc in IT)

>> Master of Science (M.Sc in Computer Science)

>> MS

>> Master of Computer Application (MCA)

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)
12th September 2022, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further after completing T.Y.B.Sc(IT)?

i have failed tenth wha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?