15th August 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate?

Friends,
What is the minimum cutoff marks necessary to achieve in the entrance exam for a BC student to join in B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of colleges which offer BDS in Tamil Nadu? Cutoff marks required in 12th to study?
  3. Cutoff marks required in Tamil Nadu Nursing Diploma entrance exam to get admission?
  4. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  5. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam?
  6. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  7. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  9. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  10. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  11. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  12. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Zoology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  15. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  16. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary English (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
24th August 2015, 06:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

It completely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
5th March 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate?

I like to join Coimbatore agricultural university
I had got 195 cut off
Can I join college or I want to write entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?