25th August 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get scholarship if secured 80.14% in 10th BSEB?

Hello Everyone,
How can I get scholarship as I have secured 80.14 percent marks in 10th Board exam from BSEB Board. Please tell me about this asap.

15th March 2016, 08:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply to get scholarship if secured 80.14% in 10th BSEB?

Your secured percentage is above 80%. Hence you are eligible for a scholarship by the Bihar government. Please log onto www.biharonline.gov.in to post your eligibility for the scholarship. The available scholarships are also listed there. Even if you don't post your eligibility on their website, you can contact the school from where you passed. This year, like previous year the Bihar government will send a notice to the schools about the scholarship that they will provide to students obtaining more than 80% in their examination of Bihar School Examination Board. The scholarship amount may change but the criteria remains fixed, that is, obtaining minimum 80% in the 12th standard aggregate. You have that, hence you will get a scholarship this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?