2nd September 2012, 06:15 PM
Vikash chaursiya

Can I crack Advance test after passing BSEB? My 10th percentage is 75

I hope i am a weak student.bseb 10th exam parcentege is 75. Can i crec advance test 2014.

15th June 2015, 11:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I crack Advance test after passing BSEB? My 10th percentage is 75

No, you are not eligible to apply for the JEE examination as the minimum eligibility to apply for it is 75%.

The examination is conducted by the JEE and the eligibility is :-
* Candidate must have passed or pursuing the 10+2 from a recognised board.
* Candidate must have PCM as main subject.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Mains and Advance and after qualifying in the Mains only you are eligible for the Advance.

The Mains examination consists questions of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only so you have to work hard on these topics to clear the examination. The examination is of 360 marks and there is separate cut off for the different category candidates.

After qualifying the Advance you are eligible to get the admission in the IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ) regarded as India's best technical institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?