12th August 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I study among Mathematics and Biology in 11th if expecting 85% in 10th?

Hello Everyone,
I have just given my Board exams of 10th standard & expecting 85% marks overall in 10th. What should I opt in 11th class if I have my interest in both Mathematics and Biology?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?
  2. How to study for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 11th? I have completed 10th examination
  3. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  4. Should I apply to study 11th Biology in Open School after completing 10th?
  5. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  6. Guidebooks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for 11th Science WBCHSE?
  7. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  8. Requirements to study Geophysics in USA for a 11th Science student who has secured 70% in 10th?
  9. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  10. Should we have to study both Biology and Mathematics in grade 12 to get admission in top Genetic engineering college?
  11. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  12. Is PCM with computer science a good option or PCMB a better one?
  13. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  14. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  15. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  16. What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. If I have interest in Maths which branch of engineering should I select?
  18. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
16th August 2015, 08:23 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study among Mathematics and Biology in 11th if expecting 85% in 10th?

Hello, if you like both the subjects i.e., Mathematics and Biology then you can take both the subjects in your class 11th. You can take one of the subject as main and other as additional. After that in future, if you want to take Engineering, you can do it with your Mathematics subject and if you want to take Medical then also you can do it with your biology subject. Your both the subjects will be beneficial to you.
17th August 2015, 01:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among Mathematics and Biology in 11th if expecting 85% in 10th?

You can attain more than 85% in either of the case, its just a matter of interest as to in which subject your are interested in. Therefore, my suggestion to you is that look for your own interest and go ahead and I am sure you will score very well in your boards.
17th August 2015, 02:08 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Actually it based on your interest .
* If you choose biology ( BiPC) only few streams will be there but it is the unique one having own prospects .
* If you choose maths ( MPC) lot of courses available and even jobs in different fields you might get if you are intelligent and so ...
28th August 2015, 03:20 AM
sumitrahul76

It all depends on your interest is in which subject.
But according to me after securing 85% (which is not a bad percentage atall) in your 10th board examination you should choose science stream (maths).

Because it has a great scope nowadays like in engineering sector, in IT sector and in many technical sector whereas biology hasn't like it.
But if you are interested in being a doctor or want to go in any medical sector then you should take biology.
30th August 2015, 12:54 AM
newmoon06

You will get good marks in class 11th and choosing of Maths and Biology is depends upon your interest. If you will opt maths you can apply for technical fields,etc or if you will opt Biology then, you can go into Medical field.

If you want to opt both maths and biology then, you can opt both the subjects. If you will pot Physics, Chemistry and as the main subjects then, Biology will be your optional subject and vice versa.

So, you can choose both the subjects if you want and need to work very hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?