26th August 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?

Friends,
Is it true that after clearing USMLE Level-2, there is no need to give MCI for practice Medical in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Do we have to clear MCI exam first to give USMLE? Is it possible to do USMLE work for some years and then come back to India and practice?
  2. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  3. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  4. Does MCI recognizes USMLE?
  5. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  6. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  7. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  8. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?
  10. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  11. Medicine graduates from Phillipines moved to Delhi High Court
  12. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  13. GIS course in mumbai & pune region?
  14. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  15. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  16. Which is better among 4 years undergraduate & 4 years Medical School programme in USA and USMLE along with MD program in Caribbean?
  17. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  18. Should I have to qualify in all steps of USMLE to study MS(Cardiology) in USA? -- [New]
20th February 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?

Friends, Is it true that after clearing USMLE Level-2, there is no need to give MCI for practice Medical in India?
12th July 2017, 05:12 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?

No, that is not true because the candidates who wanted to practice or study PG in India they need to clear the MCI screening test.

MCI (Medical Council of India) is also called as FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) which is conducted by the NBE (National Board of Examination).

The eligibility required is the candidate should have at least a minimum medical degree in any foreign country from recognized university.

For the application forms, documents required to apply are mentioned in the below link:
https://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/geninstruct2.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?