13th June 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to send my son to study for MBBS/MD to Ukraine. What is your openion ?
If he graduated from Ukraine is it possible to practice in India ? Is the MCI screening is so tough ?

Please tell me which one is the best National Medical University in Ukraine to study for MBBS one who keeping very strict discipline. Also, I tried to contact National O.O Bohomilites Medical University but unsuccessful. If you have please provide me some contact details to contact them or the details of education consultants one who are sending students to O.O. Bohomilite.

Regards,

Narinder

Related Questions:
  1. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
  3. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  4. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  5. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?
  6. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  7. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  8. In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?
  9. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  10. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  11. Medicine graduates from Phillipines moved to Delhi High Court
  12. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  13. When will I get the TET certificate? I want to know about the screen test
  14. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  15. How to do MBBS/MDS from Crimea State Medical University Ukraine
  16. Which college would I get after scoring 28235 EAMCET rank
  17. Does MBBS from Zaporozhye State Medical University Ukraine has future prospects in India?
  18. From where to get hall ticket for medical screening test?
19th December 2017, 05:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?

Yes, you can send him to Ukraine for MBBS, but you should send him to United States, United Kingdom or Australia to pursue MBBS/MD course. Because world's best Medical Universities are in USA, UK and Australia.

Yes, it is possible to practice in India after completion of MBBS from Ukraine. But MCI examination is mandatory in order to start practicing in India. MCI screening is not so tough but also not quite easy.

These are the best Medical Universities in Ukraine:-
> Zaporozhye State Medical University
> V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
> Odessa National Medical University
> Kharkiv National Medical University
> Ivano Frankivsk State Medical University

Bogomolets National Medical University
Phone: +380 44 234 4062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?