12th June 2010, 07:17 PM
viinutha

Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college?

the rank necessary for admission into any of the NITs in computer science group.My all India rank is 33769

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in either Computer science engineering or Chemical engineering in NIT Calicut? I've secured rank 35518 in AIEEE
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  3. Can I get computer science seat in NIT Surathkal after scoring AIEEE rank of 143084?
  4. How can I get admission at NIT Warangal?
  5. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I take admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.Tech course in computer engineering or electronics and communication through my AIEEE rank?
  7. Is MIT Pune a good college for engineering in computer science? What is the required rank?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.tech course in computer engineering?
  9. How many marks are required to be scored in AIEEE to get computer science in Warangal NIT?
  10. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  11. Which is the best college to join Chemical Engineering? Which rank should I get in AIEEE to get admission for this course in NIT Warangal?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.Tech course in computer engineering or electronics?
  13. Can I get any NIT after scoring 42000 in AIEEE?
  14. How much rank required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut for Electronics or Computer Science?
  15. Do I have any chance to take admission in NIT Warangal in computer science after scoring 16,000 rank in open category in AIEEE and 333 rank in SC category?
  16. Any chance for NIT Delhi, NIT Bhopal, NIT Surat or NIT Patna for Computer science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra?
13th July 2010, 12:56 AM
Shagun Makin

Default Re: Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viinutha View Post
the rank necessary for admission into any of the NITs in computer science group.My all India rank is 33769
you should have a very good rank above 10,000 to get good NIT's.

dear friend with this rank you will be called for central counceling and then you will get the required college.

hope you will get a good one.

All the best..
13th July 2010, 01:43 AM
amit.2186

Default Re: Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college?

Dear friend, with this rank i.e 33769 i think its hard to get a computer science in any NIT so to get a seat in NIT in computer branch you must have a rank below 5000 .
13th July 2010, 11:15 AM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
There are 2 counselling levels:
All india & state
If you have a good rank in AIR, you will be selected for central counselling. Otherwise , if you have good rank in state counselling, you will be selected for that.The state counselling is strictly based on your state rank & nothing to do with your AIR even if you get a poor rank in AIR.
13th July 2010, 12:08 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
hi dude
u have 2 got the rank in it approx 20000below then u will got cs in nit ok i think it will help u
13th July 2010, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

If you are talking about computer science at all india level then a rank atleast under 10,000 is required to get admission in the top NITs of India

But with you rank you may not get into top NITs but you can also get CS through State quota and you didnt mention your state.
13th July 2010, 06:57 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

since you are talking about all India rank for cse branch in AIEEE so it should be max to max 15,000 . Since your rank is high enough so its hardly to get any nit for you.
13th July 2010, 07:52 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

in different nit, it is different rank every year.
after recession,cs demand has decreased a little bit.
yes you can try your hands at nit's trichy,warrangal at below less than 10000.
13th July 2010, 10:52 PM
vanshu sharma

Thumbs up Re: Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college?

Sorry dear u just missed it
with this rank u are not eligible for any nit college of all India level
u must try 4 nit college of your state
13th July 2010, 11:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
If you have any caste quota then you have very good chance SC students with 80000 rank can get CSE in NIT Otherwise it will be hard the maximum rank last year for cse in round 5 was about 23000 in NIT agartala for open category.
14th July 2010, 12:42 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
as per your aieee rank it is very difficult for you to get any of the nits,but still dont lose and try for the better colleges for detail please visit the following website
www.aieee.nic.in
14th July 2010, 05:07 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college?

Quote:
your rank is good but for getting nit you should have below 15000 rank.
but you must try central couselling. you will surely get a good college from there. the counselling will be done on
www.ccb.nic.in
18th July 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I AM DYING.................
19th July 2010, 04:22 PM
Kumar Mayank

Quote:
Well it depends.
Still, I believe with that rank you would hardly get into any of the Nit's unless you belong to any of the quotas.
I will suggest you to have a look for Nit agartala.
Computer science does not seem achievable ,IT has got a chance.
All the best
19th July 2010, 07:09 PM
sharad3010

u didnt mention ur state but as per i think a rank under 6000is needed fr nit
and u didnt tell about ur category
20th July 2010, 12:39 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
every year the ranking varies but if your rank is within 10000 then it will be easier for getting admission in nit
9th August 2010, 06:04 PM
prathamesh22

dude
you need at least rank under 8500 because
there is too much competition due to reputation of NIT college
best of luck for the future
30th August 2010, 01:13 AM
Raj333

DEAR FRIEND
Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college is within 15000 due to recession.in previous years it will under 5000.so you will work hard foe getting admission in NIT.....................

BEST OF LUCK..............
31st August 2010, 03:04 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

according ti your rank you won't get computer science in any NITs.

the closing rank for computer science branch in any NITs is about 2000.

so try for next year.

best of luck.
1st September 2010, 07:39 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
the rank must be around 7000 to get cs in a nice college
with your rank you should not opt for it in any college..
1st September 2010, 08:51 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

if u gate upto 20000 rank then you can get the compter science branch in nit... thanking you
24th September 2010, 12:06 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

You havent specify the category to which you belong , however I am specifying the rank needed for general category.
For general category you have to score less than 6000 rank to get into NITs computer branch. A candidate has to wait for some time for next counsellings. But I think if you want to take computer branch then dont go for the other branch since computer has much recruitment chances, means taking inferior branch in NITs is much better than the taking good branch in medium colleges.
15th January 2011, 02:35 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

HEllo Dear,
U have get AIR less than 1000 ... then only you you can get computer science.
26th January 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the max aieee rank to get in bit mesra for civil branch or IT?plzz tell me.
30th March 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage or rank to get through IIT in computer science engineering?
11th May 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

my rank in viteee 2011 is 4720. plz tell me can i get cs branch in vit?????????????????
12th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i am xpecting 54 marks in aieee can i will get admission to engineering colleges in gujarat
14th May 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

how much rank i haverequired to et admission in nit university
5th June 2011, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

Pls tell me what should be the rank to get CSE in state quota in J&K? I hv got 133 in AIEEE 2011
5th June 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i got 29000 rank in aieee can i get computer science in andra pradesh
5th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

MY Punjab State rank in AIEEE is 1630.Where can I get admission?
6th June 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I HAVE AIR 21000 (OBC) AND STATE RANK1000 (OBC). CAN I GET COMP. SCI. IN ANY NIT? AWAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
6th June 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

my Punjab state rank in aieee is 4756. where can i get admission?
7th June 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi I hav got 107 in AIEEE, can i get NIT , I belongs to General category?
9th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir my state rank i.e. from maharashtra is 3405. can i get admission in vnit nagpur
10th June 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is best
my AIR is
Ge 2978
OBC 323
PLZ tell me
waiting for your reply
5th July 2011, 12:45 AM
namit_sahu21
Member+

Post Re: Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college?

For getting admission in an NIT you should have rank under 20000 by All India Quota.. And the cut off of home state quota differs in different states...
So you may get the Computer Science branch by home state quota in the NIT of your own state only....
Best of Luck...
7th July 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,i hav 433282 air rank in aieee. can i got any government cig.i belong to sc category.plz reply me soon
17th July 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

My west bengal state rank is around 5000 in gen. Can i get admission in a good college?
Please help me!

-SAUrav
19th April 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how much rank is needed to get csc in nit for obc quota..
10th June 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

my state rank is 2410 in chandigarh which coolege can i get admission
15th June 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET NIT RAIPUR OR BHILAI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BY GETTING STATE RANK 5000 IN AIEEE2012?????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?