29th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship training in mysore if I am student in Shree Devi institute of technology?

i am student in shree devi institute of technology 3rd year cse.i want internship training in mysore.? Can someone please give me the complete details which is required for the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you all to get the clarity for the same.

Related Questions:
30th December 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship training in mysore if I am student in Shree Devi institute of technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am student in shree devi institute of technology 3rd year cse.i want internship training in mysore.? Can someone please give me the complete details which is required for the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you all to get the clarity for the same.

You have to apply for an internship in various organizations in Mysore being a student in Shree Devi Institute of Technology. You have to apply for an internship through your college training department or directly (online/offline) or through internship portals or employee referral. Interns are shortlisted based on the academic score and interview. You have to apply for an internship with NOC from your college, resume and covering letter. Employee referral is one of the best ways to get an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?