14th June 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?

Hello,
I want to do Internship at L&T Mysore and I even have permission letter from HOD of my college. I am a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student. I just want to know how I can contact them for doing Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Mysore?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  12. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech 6th semester student in Nagpur? Procedure to apply?
  13. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  15. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  17. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
15th June 2015, 08:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?

First of all i want to tell you that Land T stanfs for Larsen & Toubro

The first thing that you will need for getting training from any company is your college recommendation.

After getting the college recommendation letter you simply have to visit at the official website of the Larsen & Toubro for downloading the training application form.

Fill the form properly and attest from your institutions.

After completing the form you have to post it at the specified address with in the given time otherwise your application is not considered.

So my suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as possible once the application form released.

Once they approve your training application then you can start your training with Larsen & Toubro.

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your training with full of your dedication as it is the only period when an engineering student collect a lot of practical knowledge about its core field.
28th January 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?

Is there any opportunity for the candidate who completed BE(civil)? I wish to do internship in L&T company in mysore & also to work there...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?