21st July 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?

Hello Friends,
Is it possible to take admission in CBSE school in 11th standard as I have completed my 10th from Kerala State Board? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  2. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  7. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  8. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  9. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  10. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  12. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  15. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
23rd July 2015, 12:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?

Yes, you can get 11th standard admission in CBSE affiliated school, even if you have completed your 10th standard under Kerala state board. There is no any special procedure, which you have to follow to join in CBSE school, you can directly contact any CBSE school admission office and you can apply for 11th standard admission in that school.
23rd July 2015, 07:40 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?

Yes dear, you are very well eligible to take admission in CBSE Board school as being a student if Kerala Board.
You would required the following documents-

Transfer certificate from your previous school.
Character certificate.
Pass certificate of class 10th.

You have to visit the school campus in which you want to take admission and you have to follow the admission procedure and by submitting the fee you will get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?