29th July 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?

Hello sir, I had gotten 48% marks in graduation(B.A.) (Subjects: Gen. Eng., Gen. Pbi., Economics, Political Science, Elective English) in 2005. Now i want to do Post Graduation (M.A.) with distance learning. Can i do it. Please reply me soon.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back? -- [New]
  2. Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?
  3. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence and eligibility for the same?
  5. How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?
  6. Universityor institution providing LLB from Distance Learning Delhi or NCR?
  7. Which post graduation course to take after completing Office management course?
  8. Is it possible for me to complete my B.Com graduation being 40 years old now?
  9. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  10. What is the procedure for doing MBA through SMU?
  11. Eligibility of graduate for correspondence MBA?
  12. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  13. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
  14. Can I apply for BTC if I am doing my Post graduation course in distance mode?
  15. How to do PG through distance learning after doing B.Tech Civil
  16. How to do distance learning after completing graduation in B.Com?
  17. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2015, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I had gotten 48% marks in graduation(B.A.) (Subjects: Gen. Eng., Gen. Pbi., Economics, Political Science, Elective English) in 2005. Now i want to do Post Graduation (M.A.) with distance learning. Can i do it. Please reply me soon.

Thanks.
You have completed B.A with 48% so you are eligible for M.A in distance mode.

List of the university for M.A course in Distance mode:-

1.Alagappa University
2.Andhra University
3.Allahabad University
4.Panjab University
5.H.P. University
6.Jadavpur University
7.Jamia Millia Islamia
8.Kurukshetra University
9.University of Burdwan
10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
11.The English And Foreign Languages University
12.University of Delhi
13.University of Madras
14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
15.Bangalore University
16.Indira Gandhi National Open University
31st July 2015, 10:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks.
Yes, of course you can do M.A through distance mode after completing BA. There is no specific age limit and specific marks required for M.A through distance mode. Those candidates who have completed their Master Degree with Pass marks are eligible to apply for M.A degree course.

Graduation is the basic educational qualification to apply to the M.A course. The bachelor degree must be obtained from a reputed educational institution with minimum 50% marks. Selection to the M.A course is carried out on the basis of the marks of the qualifying bachelor degree. Certain institutions carry out their own selection test to the admission to the course. There is no such entrance exam conduced for M.A through distance mode.
31st July 2015, 12:44 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to do post graduation in M.A. with distance learning with 48% marks in graduation.
Candidate must have passed graduation to get admission in MA.

There is no age limit. you can apply for MA in IGNOU. Indira Gandhi National Open University.
31st July 2015, 06:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can do post graduation in M.A as a Distance Course without any problem.
You must try and get admitted to IGNOU as it is one of the Best Colleges when it comes to Distance Education.
That you have a long gap will not be a problem and you can easily complete your M.A in Distance Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?