15th January 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam if I have completed Graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University?

Sir/Mam,

I am graduted from mahatma ghandi university from distance is i am applicable for ssc cgl?

15th January 2015, 02:08 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam if I have completed Graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University?

Yes, if you have graduation, then you are eligible for SSC CGL. As, you have graduated from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance, you are eligible for SSC CGL.

Here are various posts in CGL and eligibility criteria for the same,

Compiler
Bachelor's Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject from any recognized University.

Statistical Investigator Grade – II

Graduation with statistics as one of the main subjects.
OR
Bachelor?s Degree with Mathematics( with Statistics as a papers studied in one year/two years/all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
OR
Graduation with Economics ( with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
OR
Graduation with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.

All other posts

Graduation

Assistants(CSS)

Graduation + Computer Proficiency.
15th January 2015, 05:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam if I have completed Graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am graduted from mahatma ghandi university from distance is i am applicable for ssc cgl?
Yes, you are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.

I have attached some question papers of SSC CGL exam. You should prepare well on these question papers. This exam is too tough so you will give maximum time for preparation of this exam. I have listed some books name which are very helpful for SSC CGL exam.

Best books for SSC CGL exam

The Pearson Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level (Paperback)
Author: Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson

SSC Conbined Graduate Level SAC, CISF & CPO Exams Solved Paper 2010 & 2011
by
Kiran Prakashan

Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

SSC Combined Graduate Level(Pre.) Examination Self Study Guide
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2011)

SSC Combined Graduate Level Previous Years' Papers With Practice Test Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publication (2012)

SSC Combined Graduate Level Guide (Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi (2012)

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Guide Tier II and Tier III
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?