13th August 2011, 08:50 AM
maheshanitha

What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?

what is procedure need to follow while the interview and require some tips regarding the interview ? Specially for cts , tcs and accenture , hcl , infosys.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  2. Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  4. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  5. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  6. When Off campusing begins for MNCs?
  7. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  8. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  9. Will I get a job in TCS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, HP after scoring 61% in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  10. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  11. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  13. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career options available in IT field?
  15. Solved aptitude question papers of TCS, Infosys, CTS, WIPRO, Accenture?
  16. Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?
  17. Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
5th August 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?

what are the frequent questions asked in technical round fro bpo sector?
26th September 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?

I have complited msc (ITM ) from ravenshaw univercity on2009 batch and ccna on 2010 .Now iam a lecturer in a college . Is it possible to get job in IT company
28th June 2015, 05:18 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Here is the eligibility criteria and the procedure which the MNC companies follow:-

->You should have scored minimum 60% in class 10th and you should be passed from the recognized board.
->You should have scored at-lest 60% of marks in class 12th and should be passed from the recognized board.
->You should have score more than 60% in graduation.
->There should be no backlog in graduation.
->You should have good communication skills also.

Selection procedure is conducted in 3 phases:-

->Written phase.
->Technical phase.
->Gd round.
->HR round

I hope you got it.
29th June 2015, 08:02 AM
unique99

If you like to do job toward MNCs like cts-tcs-accenture-hcl you are to fulfil eligibility of respective MNCs.

Eligibility:-

**Candidates are to obtain minimum 60% marks in 10th,12th and in b.tech.

**Candidates should have communication skill.

**Candidates have to complete Graduate degree without backlog.

**Candidates should have knowledge in computer language like java/dot.net.

**Academic gap should not exceed 2(two) years ie from 10th standard to b.tech.

Candidates to clear respective companies:-

i) written.

ii)Technical.

iii)GD

iv)Interview.
29th June 2015, 08:04 AM
unique99

Smile Re: What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?

If you like to do job toward MNCs like cts-tcs-accenture-hcl you are to fulfil eligibility of respective MNCs.

Eligibility:-

**Candidates are to obtain minimum 60% marks in 10th,12th and in b.tech.

**Candidates should have communication skill.

**Candidates have to complete Graduate degree without backlog.

**Candidates should have knowledge in computer language like java/dot.net.

**Academic gap should not exceed 2(two) years ie from 10th standard to b.tech.

Candidates to clear respective companies:-

i) written.

ii)Technical.

iii)GD

iv)Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?