12th September 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

MD in Pathology can open a Pharmaceutical store?

Hi I hav completed MD pathology with 2 years of experience now I want to open a pharmaceutical store so can I open it with my MD degree??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  2. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. Syllabus for pharmacognosy enat mpharm?
  4. Can I open pathology lab after doing MSc in biochemistry
  5. Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?
  6. What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?
  7. Can I open practice pathology lab after studying Ayurvedic MD Pathology with the permission of the High Court?
  8. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  9. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  10. MD in Pathology can be done after M.Sc in Pathology?
  11. ENAT SYLLABUS for m.pharmacy entrance? previous year papers for ENAT exam?
  12. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  14. For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?
  15. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  16. Any universities conducting M.Pharmacy in distance education?
  17. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology?
  18. Total number of seats in open categories in All India PG exam? What is the approximate cutoff rank for Pathology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?