31st May 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Any universities conducting M.Pharmacy in distance education?

i want to know if any universities are conducting m pharmacy in distance education

13th August 2012, 08:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any universities conducting M.Pharmacy in distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know if any universities are conducting m pharmacy in distance education
The Ambitious College of Distance Education offers Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm]. Candidate who have completed the Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm] from a recognized University, are eligible to pursue the course. The duration of the program is two years. The Program aims to produce graduates who have experience in performing pharmaceutical practice and understanding of the role of the pharmacist in the community and are willing to play a leading role in the delivery of community health.

The course comprises of the following syllabus:

Pharmaceutics-I
Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
Pharmacognosy
Biochemistry & Clinical
Pathology
Human Anatomy & Physiology
Health Education & Community Pharmacy
Pharmaceutics-II
Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
Pharmacology & Toxicology
Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
Drug Store & Business Management
Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Ambitious College of Distance Education and contact the admission authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?