12th September 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after +2 to become an Air Hostess?

I am a girl of17years and have opted for medical field after 10nth. What do i do after my plus 2 to become an air hostess. my height is 5.1feet and weight is52kg.with a fair complexion

12th September 2015, 06:03 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after +2 to become an Air Hostess?

Yes.You can become a Air Hostess after 12th Class.For that , You have select course Hotel Management/Tourism Management.

Eligibility
- You should have completed Hotel Management/Tourism Management course & Air Hostess training from recognized institutes
- Your age should not be more than 26 years.
- You should be Physically Fit : Minimum Height should be 157 cm.Weight should be in proportion to Height.Normal eyesight should be 6/6.

Steps to Become a Air Hostess
- Complete your graduation in Hotel Management/Tourism Management.
- Complete training of Air Hostess
- During Recruitment , You can apply for Air Hostess.Selection will be based on Written Exam , Group Discussion & Interview.
- If you are selected , then you will called for training where you will learn about Service , Grooming , Safety , First Aid for a 2-3 months.
- Then you will be put in trainee flight as a Air Hostess.

Air Hostess Training Institutes
- Frankfinn Institute
- Air Hostess Academy
- Kingfisher Aviation Academy
- Airawat Aviation Academy
- IIFLY Aviation Training Centre
- Kompass Aviation Services
12th September 2015, 06:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl of17years and have opted for medical field after 10nth. What do i do after my plus 2 to become an air hostess. my height is 5.1feet and weight is52kg.with a fair complexion
Yes, you are eligible for Air Hostess recruitment.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
12th September 2015, 10:10 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To become an Air Hostess there are no tough procedure as in other educational courses, this is a professional scheme and high personality jobs are there in this industry for youth but some eligibility are different than other courses, First to become an air-hostess you have to go for the Air-hostess training and the training is mostly of 1 year program in every collage or institute. there you will learn Personality development, English, Grooming,Situation handling.

Air hostess training institutes in India are-

>> Frankfinn institute of Air-hostess and flying steward- Rohini sector 7
New Delhi

>> University of petroleum and energy, Dehradoon (This university also offers this course and management course in this department)

>> Fame service training academy, Delhi NCR

>> Amity polytechnic for women, Noida

>> Kings catering collage, Coimbatore
Chennai

>> IIFLY aviation academy, Mumbai

>> Frankfinn institute of Airhostess and flying steward, Rajori garden
Delhi

>> Frankfinn institute of Airhostess and flying steward, Jaipur

>> Frankfinn institute of Airhostess and flying steward, Mumbai

>> Avalon academy, Mumbai
13th September 2015, 04:54 PM
Mehta Jatin
Junior Member+

Hello, After +2 you should take air hostess training from various Good training centers and make herself eligible for this post like make herself

>> The Grooming skills and personality is the first and last best quality in a person if a candidate have such quality in him or her then he or she is very success in this industry and this is a very high personality job.>> For the Air-Hostess the physical standard and shape of body and hight and weight shouldbe always balanced.>> You should have the knowledge to write minimum two languages and to speak also but if you have the quality to speak any foreign rather than English can be best to you as can become then the employee in any foreign Airline and also can get the much more salary than the Indian companies.

and when u have all this qualities than no doubt you can be a successful Air Hostess.

All the best
3rd September 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 2 to become an Air Hostess?

I am sarmila magar
I want to be an air hostess after 2
I am not fair enough
Do air hostess have to be fair enough
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?