12th September 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to be a successful Air Hostess?

I am a girl of17years and have opted for medical field after 10nth. What do i do after my plus 2to become an air hostess.my height is 5.1feet and weight is52kg.with a fair complexion

12th September 2015, 06:18 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to be a successful Air Hostess?

Yes.You are eligible to become a Air Hostess after passing 12th Class examination.

Eligibility

Qualification
- You should have completed Hotel Management/Tourism Management course from recognized university
- You have also require to take a Air Hostess training from recognized institutes

Age Limit
Your age should not be more than 26 years.

Physically Fitness
- Minimum Height should be 157 cm
- Weight should be in proportion to Height
- Normal eyesight should be 6/6.

Steps to Become a Air Hostess
- Complete your graduation in Hotel Management/Tourism Management.
- Complete training of Air Hostess
- During Recruitment , You can apply for Air Hostess.Selection will be based on Written Exam , Group Discussion & Interview.
- If you are selected , then you will called for training where you will learn about Service , Grooming , Safety , First Aid for a 2-3 months.
- Then you will be put in trainee flight as a Air Hostess.

Air Hostess Training Institutes
- Frankfinn Institute
- Air Hostess Academy
- Kingfisher Aviation Academy
- Airawat Aviation Academy
- IIFLY Aviation Training Centre
- Kompass Aviation Services
12th September 2015, 07:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl of17years and have opted for medical field after 10nth. What do i do after my plus 2to become an air hostess.my height is 5.1feet and weight is52kg.with a fair complexion
Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.

List of the best Air Hostess Institute in India :-

Aakash Aviation Academy, Bhopal
Airsonic Training Academy , Panaji
Air Hostess Academy (A.H.A.), New Delhi
Aptima Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi
Avalon Aviation Academy, Andheri (E), Mumbai
Dream High and Fly High, Mumbai
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Andheri (W), Mumbai
Global Institute of Flight Kare and Management, New Delhi
International Airlines Academy, Chennai
Sristys Aviation, Hyderabad
12th September 2015, 10:16 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

The requirements to be a successful Air-Hostess in any company are-

>> The Grooming skills and personality is the first and last best quality in a person if a candidate have such quality in him or her then he or she is very success in this industry and this is a very high personality job.

>> For the Air-Hostess the physical standard and shape of body and hight and weight should be always balanced.

>> You should have the knowledge to write minimum two languages and to speak also but if you have the quality to speak any foreign rather than English can be best to you as can become then the employee in any foreign Airline and also can get the much more salary than the Indian companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?