13th September 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University being a B.A. final year student of Calcutta University?

Dear Friends,
I am pursuing my B.A. in final year with Anthropology in Calcutta University. Can I get admission for M.A. in Anthropology in Jadavpur University? Please tell me how can I?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  2. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  4. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  5. Am i eligible for MCA course in Jadavpur University? I am a B.A. (CA) graduate.
  6. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  7. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  8. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  9. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University if pursuing B.A. in IGNOU?
  11. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  12. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  13. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  14. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  15. Can I get admission in Thapar University, Jadavpur University or PEC Chandigarh having 187 in JEE?
  16. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
7th October 2015, 01:09 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University being a B.A. final year student of Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am pursuing my B.A. in final year with Anthropology in Calcutta University. Can I get admission for M.A. in Anthropology in Jadavpur University? Please tell me how can I?
Yes, of course you are eligible for MA in Anthropology. Those candidates who appear in the final year Graduation are eligible to apply. The candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree from any of the reputed institution are eligible to apply for the course. The candidate must complete their graduation with minimum 50% marks. The final admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying written exam organized by the Jadavpur University.

Official website - www.jaduniv.edu.in
16th December 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University being a B.A. final year student of Calcutta University?

I haven't studied anthropology in UG.am I eligible to apply for MA in Anthropology?
24th February 2022, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in anthropology in jadavpur university I clear net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?