21st April 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking?

I am B.E final year student of ETC Branch. I want to do the courses related to telecom or networking. So, which company provide internship and give the placements? Can someone give me the complete information on the internship which I can apply in the companies? Looking forward to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do internship after completing B.E in Nagpur?
  2. Names of the companies providing summer internship for B.Tech CSE students? What is the fate of telecom management institutes in Indian and Abroad?
  3. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Kolkata?
  5. Internship for M.E students in Chennai in Software or Networking domain?
  6. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?
  8. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  9. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  10. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  11. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  12. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  13. How may I do Internship in Networking company like Siemens, Alcatel? I'm 3rd year student of ECE and recently completed my training in CCNA and having 8.2/10 CGPA
  14. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  15. How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester? -- [New]
  16. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. How to opt for CDAC course for telecom and networking?
23rd April 2015, 01:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking?

There are a lot of well reputed companies that are matching with your current desire. You can apply in any of the below mentioned company for the internship-

1. Airtel.
2. Wipro
3. Nokia
23rd April 2015, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Coral Telecom Limited, 48, Keb Building 2nd Floor, Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir Rd, Cambridge Layout, Someshvarapura Layout, Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2554 5755

2. Anveshan Telecom Pvt Ltd, Domlur 2nd Stage, First Floor, #1, 2nd 'D' Cross, 3rd Main
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097422 25601

3. Mack Telecom Services Pvt. Ltd., Cantonment Railway Quaters, Shivaji Nagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4047 5888

4. Precision Telecom Products, B17, ITI Ancillary Industrial Estate, Mahadevapura
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2851 0197
24th April 2015, 11:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Course related to Telecom and networking.....

- Computer System Engineering
- Network Optimization
- Information Technology Essentials
- Data Communication Networks
- Network and Computer Security
- Experimental Networking
- Computer Communication Networks
- Broadband and Optical Networks

List of Companies............

* Ericsson
* Cisco Systems
* Fujitsu
* Nokia
* Qualcomm
* Alcatel – Lucent
* ZTE
* Airtel
* Huawei
24th April 2015, 06:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the company in Mumbai for Telecom and Networking:-

1. Center for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2570 0971

2. Regional Telecom Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Telecom Expert, 4/B, Balkrishna Bhavan, Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 094206 85390
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?