19th September 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?

How to get scholarship to study Automobile Engineering after diploma in Germany?

My economic background is very weak. I am interested in automobile engineering and I want to get scholarship . So please provide me information where to apply and how could I achieve it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  2. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  4. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  7. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  8. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  9. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  10. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  13. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  14. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  15. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  16. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  17. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  18. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
19th July 2023, 09:49 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?

• Research scholarships: There are many different scholarships available for automobile engineering students, so it is important to research scholarships and find those that are a good fit for you. You can find scholarships by searching online, contacting universities, or attending scholarship fairs.
  • Meet the eligibility criteria: Before you apply for any scholarships, make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. This will save you time and effort in the long run.
  • Submit your application: Once you have found a scholarship that you are interested in, you will need to submit your application. This usually includes your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
  • Interview: Some scholarships may require you to interview. This is your chance to show the scholarship provider why you are a good fit for the scholarship.
  • Wait for the results: Once you have submitted your application, you will need to wait for the results. This can take a few weeks or even months.
Some specific scholarships that you may want to consider:
  • DAAD: The German Academic Exchange Service offers scholarships for international students who want to study in Germany.
  • Erasmus Mundus: This scholarship program offers scholarships for students who want to study in Europe.
  • China Scholarship Council: This scholarship program offers scholarships for students who want to study in China.
  • Korea Scholarship Foundation: This scholarship program offers scholarships for students who want to study in Korea.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?