19th September 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for doing medical course abroad if I am from Nigeria?

My name is ugochukwu sylvester nweke i'm frm NIGERIA. i need a full scholarship to study med/surg,i'm currently with my o'level results nd i really need ur feedbacks.? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

19th July 2023, 09:43 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to get scholarship for doing medical course abroad if I am from Nigeria?

• Start early:The application process for scholarships can be long and competitive, so it is important to start early. You should start researching scholarships as soon as you know that you want to study medicine abroad.
  • Do your research: There are many different scholarships available for medical students, so it is important to do your research and find scholarships that are a good fit for you. You should consider the following factors when choosing scholarships:
    • The amount of the scholarship.
    • The eligibility criteria.
    • The application process.
    • The reputation of the scholarship provider.
  • Meet the eligibility criteria: Before you apply for any scholarships, make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. This will save you time and effort in the long run.
  • Write a strong application: Your application should be well-written and should highlight your skills, experience, and motivation. You should also explain why you want to study medicine abroad and how the scholarship will help you achieve your goals.
  • Follow up: After you have submitted your application, be sure to follow up with the scholarship provider. This will show that you are interested in the scholarship and that you are serious about your application.
Some specific scholarships that you may want to consider:
  • The Gates Cambridge Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students from developing countries who want to pursue a PhD in any field at the University of Cambridge.

• The Chevening Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students from developing countries who want to pursue a master's degree in the United Kingdom.

• The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students from Commonwealth countries who want to pursue postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.

• The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students from Africa who want to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies in the United States.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?