21st September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Detailed bank education loan scheme to study MBBS in Abroad? Scholarships sponsor by Government?

Respected Sir,
I want to study Aboard for MBBS course. So how can I get government scholarships for this? Please tell me about the education loan scheme also of Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  4. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  5. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  6. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  10. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  12. United Bank of India Education Loan scheme to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  13. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
19th July 2023, 09:51 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Detailed bank education loan scheme to study MBBS in Abroad? Scholarships sponsor by Government?

Government Scholarships
There are a number of government scholarships available for MBBS studies abroad. Some of the most popular scholarships include:
  • The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan: This scholarship program offers scholarships for students from Commonwealth countries who want to study in the United Kingdom.

• The Chevening Scholarship: This scholarship program offers scholarships for students from developing countries who want to pursue a master's degree in the United Kingdom.

• The Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship: This scholarship program offers scholarships for students from India who want to study in India or abroad.

• The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Scholarship: This scholarship program offers scholarships for students from India who want to study abroad.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Bank Education Loan Schemes
There are a number of bank education loan schemes available for MBBS studies abroad. Some of the most popular loan schemes include:
  • The State Bank of India (SBI) Education Loan: This loan scheme offers loans up to INR 20 lakhs for MBBS studies abroad.

• The Punjab National Bank (PNB) Education Loan: This loan scheme offers loans up to INR 15 lakhs for MBBS studies abroad.

• The HDFC Bank Education Loan: This loan scheme offers loans up to INR 25 lakhs for MBBS studies abroad.

• The ICICI Bank Education Loan: This loan scheme offers loans up to INR 30 lakhs for MBBS studies abroad.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for government scholarships and bank education loan schemes for MBBS studies abroad vary from scheme to scheme. However, some of the general eligibility criteria include:
  • Citizenship: You must be a citizen of India.
  • Academic qualifications: You must have completed your 12th standard with a minimum of 75% marks.
  • English proficiency: You must have a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 80.
  • Medical exam: You must pass a medical exam.
How to Apply
The application process for government scholarships and bank education loan schemes for MBBS studies abroad varies from scheme to scheme. However, the general application process includes:
  • Submit an application form.
  • Provide supporting documents.
  • Clear an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?