23rd September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?

Hi,
I have done B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics and PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics. Am I eligible for PhD entrance exam of Nutrition?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to attend Wipro WASE entrance exam for Information Technology Diploma holder?
  2. Can i attend IIT JEE with IETE certificate? -- [New]
  3. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  4. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  5. Entrance exams to study in NIT/IIT for Diploma holder?
  6. Which railway exam can I attend if I am a B.Com holder?
  7. Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?
  8. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  9. Can Diploma engineer attend the entrance of NIT?
  10. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  12. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?
  13. If I am a B.Com degree holder and have studied business statistics from graduation and computer application from 12th can I attend Kerala MCA entrance exam?
  14. What is the selection procedure for IIT for diploma holder?
  15. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  16. Process of training for Diploma holder? Will I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Can Polytechnic diploma holder give the entrance exam for IIT JEE?
  18. Model question papers for DRDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? I am a diploma holder in CS branch
28th April 2016, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics and PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics. Am I eligible for PhD entrance exam of Nutrition?
Postgraduate diploma candidates are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Postgraduate diploma is not equivalent to a masters degree.

Sou you can do a masters degree with above 55% marks to get admission in Ph.D course.
4th May 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?

Hi I am shivani thakur and I have completed my masters in dietetics and food service management from IGNOU .new Delhi. .I want to do phd in nutrition from aims college. ..can it be possible correspondence and what is the eligibility criteria and procedures to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?