27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in companies while doing B.Tech?

Hii,

I am bani . I m in 7 th sem in btech . I want to do 6 months internship in gud companies. Can u tell me how can I apply? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please explain me the compete details as soon as possible to me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  2. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  7. List of companies offering 2 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  8. Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?
  9. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  11. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for 6 months internship while doing MBA Finance course?
  13. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  14. Procedure to get 6 months internship during B.Tech studies?
  15. How to apply for 2 months internship while pursuing B.Tech in ECE trade?
  16. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
30th September 2015, 05:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in companies while doing B.Tech?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice.
You need to make sure that you are able to get an NOC of 6 months from your Institute.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?