27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in BSNL while doing 4th semester B.Tech ECE?

My daughter is doing 4th semester BTECH (ECE) and she wants to do internship during summer vacation in bsnl kinly tell me the procedure for applying the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  3. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  4. How to do summer internship in Ahmedabad for ECE? I am in 4th semester
  5. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  9. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  10. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  11. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  13. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  14. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  16. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  17. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
30th September 2015, 05:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in BSNL while doing 4th semester B.Tech ECE?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is BSNL.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
In case of BSNL the students need to pay for the Internship that they want to avail.
So after this procedure once you pay for the Internship your daughter will be able to become an intern in BSNL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?