25th February 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Last date of application?

Sir
I am a student of B.Tech ECE 3rd year.
I want to summer internship from BHEL,
please let me know about the last date to apply
and the whole procedure how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Last date of application?
  2. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  6. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  9. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  13. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am currently doing B.Tech ECE
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Summer Internship training at BHEL for 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
3rd January 2018, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Last date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am a student of B.Tech ECE 3rd year.
I want to summer internship from BHEL,
please let me know about the last date to apply
and the whole procedure how to apply?

Students who are studying BTech (ECE) 3rd year can apply for internships in BHEL. They can apply for internships through their college placement and training department or employee referral. They have to apply to the General Manager HR Department, BHEL. It is better to apply for internships in BHEL through employee referral. Many students are selected through employee referral also. Interns are selected on the basis of merit and sometimes through telephone interview. Students can get help from their seniors and college professors for internships. Students can apply for internships in the month of January or February.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?