29th May 2011, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Will I be qualified for BITSAT after scoring 85% marks?

Will marks more than 85 % have advantage in qualifying bitsat ?

2nd March 2012, 09:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be qualified for BITSAT after scoring 85% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

BITSAT is an online test conducted for admission in the integrated degree program in BITs pilani. Candidates who have passed their +2 level of exam from a recognized board with an aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths, along with getting a minimum of 60% marks in each of these subject, are eligible to apply for the test.
The test is held every year during the month of May and June.The test comprises parts of Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency and Logical reasoning and Mathematics. The duration of the test is 3 hours. All Objective type questions are based on NCERT syllabus.
16th May 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the qualifying mark in bitsat online test
18th June 2012, 07:31 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I be qualified for BITSAT after scoring 85% marks?

Hi

BITSAT is the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. This is basically an Entrance Exam which is conducted by the BITS for the selection of the candidates for the B.Tech programs in their campuses.

Now this is one of the finest Technical Colleges in our country. So this is also one of the good standard exams which are organized nation wide.
The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the BITSAT are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school with at least 75% aggregate in it. Mind you this has got NO relaxations.

2. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects.

3. Also you should be good in English and at computers in operating them.

4. There is a board topper entry scheme in which the board toppers are allowed direct entry with their choice of stream in Engineering that they want to study.

So if you satisfy these criteria's then you can apply for the BITSAT. However apart from these, there is no other benefits that you can get even if you have scored over 85%.

Yea it speaks that you have knowledge and so you will be able to crack the exam well.
To know more, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

ALL THE BEST

Regards
RANJEET
18th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend...

BITSAT is conducted for admission for admission in Birla Institute of Technology,Pilani.

The test is conducted every year in online mode in the months of May-June.
The test is conducted for B.Tech course.

BITs Pilani is considered as one of the top colleges of India and many students appear for BITSAT every year.

However,there is some eligibility criteria that is to be fulfilled to appear in the exam:-
1.You should have scored 75% in aggregate in all the subjects of class 12th.
2.You should have studied PCM in your 12th.

There is one benefit to the board topper whether it is CBSE,ICSE or any other board,they can directly take admission here.

If you have scored 85% in your 12th exam,you can appear in the exam.

There is no extra weightage given to 12th marks.

I hope you are satisfied with the answer.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
18th June 2012, 09:30 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello

Birla Institute Of Technology Science Admission Test commonly known as BITSAT Is an entrance exam conducted by the birla institute to give admissions in the various programs of bachelor of engineering.

This exam is conducted in a different way.it is an online mode of preparation..the dates of entrance are tentative and the candidate has to fill the details regarding the time and date of exam...

now,the eligibility criteria for this entrance is somewhat different than compared to other entrances::::::

================================================== ==========

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA-BITSAT

~The candidates are required to have an aggregate of atleast 80% in PCM .

~the candidate should be having good knowledge in english,atleast 60% in english.

~the candidates are eligible for two consecutive years in case they have the right percentage in XII class.

~there is no relaxation in percentage for reserved category students

now,since you mentioned that you have 85% marks in intermediate exams hence it won't have any effect on selection.nor preference would be given .this is the basic criteria..............

=============================================

hope this helped..........

with regards

roknits

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?