17th March 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the options of getting a job in government sector after completing M.Sc Physics?

i want to place in a govt sector so kindly guide the above? what are ways to get the jobs under govt? i done m.sc Physics..for dis what are the exams i have to face?how to crack that exams? give me tips plz.........

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  3. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  4. What are the options of getting a job in government sector after completing M.Sc Physics?
  5. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  6. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  7. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  8. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  9. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  10. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Government job after completing MSc Physics with 3 years experience?
  12. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  13. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  15. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  16. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  17. How can I do MSc In Material Physics through correspondence while doing a job in software sector?
  18. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
18th June 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options of getting a job in government sector after completing M.Sc Physics?

i have completed my MSc physics hons with specialization in experimental techniques in nuclear and particle physics. Sir please suggest me some jobs in this sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?