2nd October 2011, 02:30 PM
shammyt

Can I attend for BITSAT Exam in two consecutive years?

sir, I have attended bitsat exam previously that I failed to get through it. Can I attend bitsat Exam in the consecutive year.And if I got qualified can I join into the campus????????? Thank you for this help!!!!

2nd October 2011, 03:34 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I attend for BITSAT Exam in two consecutive years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammyt View Post
sir, I have attended bitsat exam previously that I failed to get through it. Can I attend bitsat Exam in the consecutive year.And if I got qualified can I join into the campus????????? Thank you for this help!!!!
Eligibility for BITSAT

Yes,you can surely attend the exam in the consecutive year provided that your first attempt was in the year of your passing of 12th and this is your 2nd attempt..

I have attached a few past papers of BITSAT along with this reply..just go through them and i hope it helps you in your preparation..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1BITSAT-Sample-Paper-2007..pdf(61.9 KB, 175 views)
File Type: pdf 1BITSAT-Sample-Paper-2008..pdf(61.6 KB, 140 views)
3rd October 2011, 10:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend for BITSAT Exam in two consecutive years?

Quote:
BITSAT ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA -

To apply for BITSAT Examination you should have passed the 12th class examination from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and You must have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and proficiency in English.

>> So, If you have passed the 12th class examination in 2011 are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2012, Those who completed his 12Th examination in 2010 are not eligible for BITSAT Examination.

>> So, If you have already appeared in BITSAT Examination in 2010, then you are not eligible to apply for BITSAT Examination in 2012 because you are only eligible for this examination in 2010 and 2011.

Because Maximum two attempts are applicable for BITSAT in a consecutive year, means you will get only two chances , one in the year you pass 12th and one in next year after completing 12Th examination and if you want to get more information then please check the official website -

http://www.bitsadmission.com
3rd October 2011, 01:28 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Thumbs up Re: Can I attend for BITSAT Exam in two consecutive years?

Quote:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

For admission to any of the Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS the candidate should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Further, the candidate should have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English. However, admissions will be made only on his/her merit position based on the score obtained in BITSAT2011. Only Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2011 or who have passed the 12th class examination in 2010 are eligible to appear for BITSAT2011.

If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed. Students who have passed 12th examination in 2009 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2011. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2011.

Here i am also providing a advertisement and broucher fo bitset 2011 so read carefully and after that if you fulfill candition of bitset than apply.
all the best
*sandeep soni*
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT2011Broucher.pdf(226.3 KB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf BITSAT 2011 AD.pdf(216.3 KB, 103 views)
3rd October 2011, 02:31 PM
K.Bala Kishore

hi friend,
don't worry. you can attempt continously 3 times for consequtive years.
prepare well. all the best
3rd October 2011, 05:18 PM
tejesh_09

Yes, you can attempt BITSAT for 2nd consecutive year i.e. in the year 2012 if you have passed your 12th exam in the year 2011 and attended BITSAT in 2011
7th December 2011, 03:26 PM
HELOOOO

Sir, can i give bits exam ihv passed 12th in 2010 with 81% in pcm and total marks was 84% sir plz rply............ Iwill be very thankful
8th December 2011, 12:10 PM
surekha_katreddy

Thumbs up Re: Can I attend for BITSAT Exam in two consecutive years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELOOOO View Post
Sir, can i give bits exam ihv passed 12th in 2010 with 81% in pcm and total marks was 84% sir plz rply............ Iwill be very thankful
For admission to any of the BITSAT Integrated First Degree Programmes, candidates should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Further the candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.

SO IF YOU HAVE 60% MARKS IN MATHS,PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE BITSAT

for more details visit:
http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/BITSAT2011%20br%20for%20web.html

test pattern:
Part I:
Physics-40 questions
Part II:
Chemistry-40questions
Part III:
(a) English Proficiency-15 questions
(b) Logical Reasoning-10 questions
Part IV:
Mathematics-45 questions
Total:150 questions
3rd January 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the website for rgistering online for bitsat?
6th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam I've lost physics n chemistry in first attempt and passed those two subjects in second attempt plzz say whether I'm eligible

to bitsat 2012 ??
23rd June 2015, 06:07 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

BITSAT stands for:- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test .

The eligibility criteria is listed below:-

You should have passed 12th with 75% aggregate marks in Physics,Chemistry,Maths.
You have have passed 12th from a recognized university or state board.
Candidate should have secured individually 60% of marks in Physics ,Chemistry,Maths,English.
Candidate should be able to read as well as write English.

If you have passed 12th this year then you can give exam of BITSAT next year only.
(means two consecutive years from the year in which you have given the first attempt of BITSAT exam).

The exam is conducted of 3 hours(online).
The question asked are multiple choice questions.

The paper is divided in sections listed below:-
Physics:-40 marks.
Chemistry:-40 marks.
English Proficiency:-15 questions are asked and 10 question of logical reasoning are asked.
Total no of questions:-150 questions.
There is a negative marking of 1 marks. and correct answer will give you 3 marks
The exam is conducted in the month of May- June every year.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?