29th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Snigdha Raj Kishore

Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?

i got 58% in my 12th board this year.i want to study in maharashtra's engineering college for civil.can i get admission.i live in MP n have a domicile of maharashtra.i am of SC category.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  2. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  4. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  5. Can I get admission in Gujarat for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  6. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  7. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  8. How many colleges are available in Maharashtra for admission after scoring 70% in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 131000 AIR in AIEEE?
  11. How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks
  12. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?
  14. How to go for B.Arch in government college in maharashtra
  15. Admission in genetic engineering in Nagpur Maharashtra College after scoring 95 in PMT?
  16. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  17. Can I get admission in any good college after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th? Colleges for doing AME in Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka?
  18. Where can I get admission after scoring 47% marks in 12th science from HSC board?
15th January 2012, 06:25 PM
Sharma sujeet

Thumbs down Re: Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?

No,little chances in admission after scoring 58% in 12th.it is possible when you score good in entrance
9th June 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?

How can a candidate from Jharkhand get admission in any of the Chennai engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th on the basis of AIEEE score?
what's the admission procedure and what are the documents required for admission?
10th July 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?

is my addmission in goverment engginearing? after scoring 58.83% in 12th and mth-cet score is 93?
8th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can I know the procedure of admission in Aurangabad (Maharashtra) engineering colleges. if any pl fwd in details
26th July 2013, 02:20 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Earlier, admission to engineering college was on the basis of 12th marks
however, now you need to appear for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Engineering

Based on you rank you can choose your branch and college.
your category is valid only if you are maharashtrian as per maharashtra government rule.

thus if you are SC and have MP domicile, you would be treated as General candidate in maharashtra

all the best
4th May 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I have admission in Mumbai private colleges after scoring 75% in 12th board and 61 marks in Jee mains??in 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?