26th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 131000 AIR in AIEEE?

i have got 131000 all india rank in aieee with cat-1 completed 12th from karnataka can i get amission for aeronautical engineering in maharashtra...........??????

Related Questions:
  1. Where will I get admission in UP after scoring 246 UPSEE GN rank, AIEEE AIR of 40287 and GN IP rank of 563?
  2. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  3. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?
  4. Procedure to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  5. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  6. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 59 in AIEEE and 58 in CET
  9. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  11. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission in Maharashtra after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE?
  13. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  14. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? I have scored 80908 rank in AIEEE
  15. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  16. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I get into engineering colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 100 in AIEEE?
  18. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
2nd September 2012, 10:24 PM
ad55

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 131000 AIR in AIEEE?

Seeing your rank you are eligible to appear for the online AIEEE counselling as you have scored above 40% in exam to get this rank which is a must for a candidate to be eligible for the counselling

But which such a low rank you might not be able to get aeronautical engineering in a good government college but you can always enroll in some good private institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?