13th October 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Information about written test for Junior Technical Assistant post in Cochin shipyard?

I am planniing to appear in the written test of Junior Technical Assistant post in Cochin shipyard. So please provide information regarding this?

[email protected]

14th February 2016, 12:05 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Need information about written test for Junior Technical Assistant post in Cochin shipyard?

You are planning to appear in the written test of junior Technical Assistant post in Cochin Shipyard limited and want to know about the written test pattern for the exam.

>>The written test consists of questions related to Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, English Language and technical Knowledge. You have not mentioned your discipline (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics).

>>You are surprised to know that the notification for this post has released and online application has started. So in my opinion you have to apply before the last date i.e 29th February 2016. Below are the attachment regarding the detailed advertisement and detailed syllabus for the Junior technical assistant and other post too. You have to go through it and start your preparation.

Link to apply:http://e-recruitment.cochinshipyard....-workmen-2016/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?