20th January 2016, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

How to join Powergrid Corporation of India on the post of Finance Assistant?

I have done Graduation from Commerce side. I want to get the post of Finance Assistant in the Power grid corporation of india. So can you please tell me how can i do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job after completing my AMT course?
  2. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  3. Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?
  4. Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?
  5. Previous years sample papers of Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited for the recruitment of Assistant Post?
  6. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  7. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  8. Syllabus of assistant grade in food corporation of india
  9. Food corporation of India solved question papers for the post of assistant grade?
  10. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  11. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Examination date and best reference book for Senior Assistant (Accounts) in Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.?
  13. Sample papers of powergrid and ntpc exams for executive trainees (Finance)?
  14. Food corporation of India previous years model question papers of South Zone for post assistant grade
  15. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  16. Previous years question papers of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited for the post of Scientific Assistant
  17. National Seed Corporation syllabus for post of Laboratory Assistant?
  18. Shipping Corporation of India Limited papers for MBA Finance stream
14th February 2016, 12:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Powergrid Corporation of India on the post of Finance Assistant?

PGCIL recruits the commerce students every year under financial post every year. You want to know about the details for the post of Finance Assistant in PGCIL.

Eligibility: Student must possess B.Com degree with first division. The student possess M.Com degree is desirable.

Experience qualification:
>>One year post qualification experience in Finance and Accounts function of reputed organization.
>>should have experience in processing payment and maintenance of Accounts of the organization
>>should have worked on computers and familiar with various software used in Finance and accounting function.

Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 28 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written test followed by computer skill test.

>>You have completed your B.Com degree so if you satisfy the experience qualification then you are eligible for the post. You are surprised to know that the notification for this post has released. So in my opinion if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you have to fill the form before the last date i.e 1st March 2016. Below are the attachment regarding the full detailed notification for this post.

Link to apply:http://careers.powergrid.in/nr2-recruitment/h/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PGCIL recruitment.pdf(660.0 KB, 25 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?