12th October 2011, 04:51 PM
baharul32

As government employee can I apply for the post of Junior Technical Assistant SSC at an age of 32 years of age?

sir,

Kindly let me know, as a govt employee can i apply for the post junior technical assistant, SSC. Now, I am 32 yrs of age.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  2. Job recruitments available in PSU for MCA candidate?
  3. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam if I am central government employee? Is the maximum age limit 32 or 35 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get job in Indian Railway Traction being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Am I eligible to give UPSC Exam at the age of 38 years being a state Government Employee?
  6. How to get a job in IB while doing engineering? What is the selection process?
  7. How can I get a job in Railway? I am a diploma candidate in Information Science
  8. What can I do after completion of graduation in commerce?
  9. In which exams I should appear to get job in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  10. What kind of job I will get in Government sector if secure less than 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. What is the age limit of government employee to apply for sub inspector post in AP police department
  12. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  13. What is the maximum age allowed for NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?
  14. Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  15. Which governemnt job is better for 32 years old MCA post graduate? -- [New]
  16. Date of conduct of RRB exam? Who all are eligible for it?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Army Junior Assistant recruitment being a 26 years old Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Can I get a job in railway department after completing B.E in Civil Engineering with 79.5%
17th September 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: As government employee can I apply for the post of Junior Technical Assistant SSC at an age of 32 years of age?

How many times can I apply for any post through SSC/DSSSB in a year, being a govt. employee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?