21st October 2015, 01:49 PM
saranya cs

Subjects to be covered by Electronics & Instrumentation student for ISRO entrance exam?

sir ,i'm an applied electronics & instrumentation student So tell me that which subjects should i cover before appearing isro entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  4. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation?
  5. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. What is the date of conduct of ISRO entrance exam? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication student
  7. How to join ISRO after completing final year B.E electronics and instrumentation branch?
  8. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  9. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  10. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
  12. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Biju Patnaik University of technology-B-Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation-Sixth Semester, Fiber Optics Instrumentation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  15. Is there any written exam for phamacist recruitment in ISRO? What are the subjects to be covered?
  16. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  17. Syllabus, model question papers and topics to be covered for HAL recruitment exam for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) fresher?
  18. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
21st October 2015, 05:41 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Subjects to be covered by Electronics & Instrumentation student for ISRO entrance exam?

You must focus on the following subjects of Electronic and Instrumentation in order to score good marks in the ISRO entrance examination:

1. Analog and Digital Electronics.

2. Control system.

3. Instrumentation and control.

4. Electromagnetic Field Theory.

5. Microprocessors.

6. Signals and systems.

7. Network Analysis and Synthesis.
22nd October 2015, 03:47 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Subjects to be covered by Electronics & Instrumentation student for ISRO entrance exam?

# Followings topics must be covered for discipline Electronics & Instrumentation while preparing for the ISRO Entrance Examination:

* Linear Algebra
* Calculus
* Differential equations
* Complex variables
* Probability and Statistics
* Numerical methods
* Transform Theory
* Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
* Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
* Analog Electronics
* Digital Electronics
* Signals, Systems and Communications
* Electrical and Electronic Measurements
* Control Systems and Process Control
* Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?