30th September 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?

To Sir\madam
I am persuing my engineering in 3rd year,in applied electronics and instrumentation.Do i clear the criterion to appear for the entrance exam.Can you please give me information about the ISRO entrance exam .
Thanking you,
Sakshi Sindhwani

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  2. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys or not?
  6. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  7. Short term 6 months courses available for B.Sc(Electronics) 3rd year student?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for Merchant Navy? I am pursuing B.Tech in applied electronics engineering
  9. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  10. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  11. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  12. Am I eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E 3rd year in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  13. Am I eligible for Railways and Banking sector jobs being a 3rd year B.Tech student with 65% aggregate?
  14. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for B.Arch entrance exam?
  16. Where can I do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year ECE? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  18. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
13th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Beready

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?

hello friend,

if you are a 3rd year engineering student ,
then you are not eligible for any Exam except the UES.
its a exam to enter into Airforce .
you can give the exam of Isro only when you completed yor B.tech degree.
so good luck.
7th April 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?

sir,
i am in 3rd year b.tech from Applied electronics and instrumentation.please list the PSUs with eligibility for that i can apply.And mail to me please. [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing 3rd eee and i want to join rrcb. what i want to do? there is any exams for joining rrcb . i want to prepare.
plz give me an idea
6th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for RRB exam after doing my b.tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?