24th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?

Sir,
I have completed Post Graduation. Can I eligible to apply for PhD? What is the procedure to apply for PhD? Kindly revert to me as soon as possible.
With Regards-
T. Neelam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for postgraduate of GNDU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in NIMHANS for Medical M.Sc(Anatomy) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  16. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
20th November 2015, 10:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed Post Graduation. Can I eligible to apply for PhD? What is the procedure to apply for PhD? Kindly revert to me as soon as possible.
With Regards-
T. Neelam
You have completed post graduate course so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you have to fulfill below given criteria.

1. If you have completed post graduate course with above 55% from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

2. There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?