26th July 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed my post graduation from affiliated college of MDU UNiversity and secured 55% marks.
I want to get admission in B ED course but I have only 49% marks on my graduation complition
Am I eligible for the above mentioned course
Sir pls reply as soon as possible
thank you

26th July 2015, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?

You can apply for admission in B.Ed on the basis of your post graduation degree. You don't have 50% marks in graduation by you have more than 50% marks in post graduation which makes you eligible for B Ed admission.

Hence, apply for any B.Ed entrance exam on the basis of your post graduation degree and get a decent rank in it.
26th July 2015, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed my post graduation from affiliated college of MDU UNiversity and secured 55% marks.
I want to get admission in B ED course but I have only 49% marks on my graduation complition
Am I eligible for the above mentioned course
Sir pls reply as soon as possible
thank you
You have completed post graduation degree with above 55% marks so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
27th July 2015, 01:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you will be eligible to apply for B.ed. admission after passing Post graduation degree with 55% marks .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two year duration undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.Admission to B.Ed. course is based on the entrance exam conducted by various States or concerned Colleges or universities .

The eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed. are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed either Bachelor's or Master's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.

-There is no restriction on upper age limit and time of attempts for getting admission in this degree .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?