12th July 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying MS in United States?

Hello Everybody
I am doing B.Tech and want to do my MS in Abroad preferably in United States. I would like to know about the advantages and disadvantages of doing MS in United States as I am totally unaware of Abroad education.

15th July 2016, 06:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying MS in United States?

There are more advantages than disadvantages of studying MS in United States. You can obtain Master's degree from US university which is of very high value. You can get a good job with high salary after returning to India or you can also get a job in United States after completion of your studies. Once, you have got job in United States, you can apply for H1B Visa and if your visa is approved, you can settle in United States. But, the only disadvantage most of the students face is going away from family and also about the high amount required to pursue MS course in US universities.
16th July 2016, 08:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying MS in United States?

The advantages of MS course in United States are :-

- The job scope is high in USA after MS course.
- The value of degree from USA is more especially if you are able to do it from a good ranking institute.
- You can get lucrative career options and earn in dollars which if transferred to INR will yield high value.

Disadvantages :-

- The expense of the course is high.
- You need to adjust yourself in the different culture.
- You need to stay far from your family.
- There might be visa issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?