13th November 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Without studying Maths how can we attain NDA exam?

hello sir..
I am Rohit of +2 and I want to join Indian army but I have not studied maths with commerce and according to you I can apply through NDA exam but,NDA exam also ask maths so you said to our friends that we don't require maths but without studying maths how can we attain NDA exam

13th November 2015, 09:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Without studying Maths how can we attain NDA exam?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and it is an academy meant for providing essential training and education to those who successfully clear NDA entrance examination.

NDA entrance examination is held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year in two stages which includes Written examination and Service Selection Board interview respectively.

The qualifications required by one for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male resident.

* Your age must lie in between 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must have either completed your higher secondary school degree or must be in the final year of same degree course with any discipline from a recognized board of education.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement norms.

So it is quite clear from the above eligibility criteria that there is no necissity of Mathematics for once eligibility for appearing in the same examination but you must have the knowledge of basic Mathematics and general Mathematical operations as the paper I of written examination is the Mathematics paper and you must have to clear the paper I to clear the same examination.

For further information regarding the NDA examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
13th November 2015, 09:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir..
I am Rohit of +2 and I want to join Indian army but I have not studied maths with commerce and according to you I can apply through NDA exam but,NDA exam also ask maths so you said to our friends that we don't require maths but without studying maths how can we attain NDA exam
NDA is one of the entrance exam which conducted by UPSC, for candidates to join in defence forces of India. Having completed +2 you can apply for joining in Indian army as the qualification which you needed are:

> Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

> Only unmarried male candidate is eligible for applying for the NDA exam.

> Age limit needed is 16 1/2 1-19 1/2 years.

> The educational qualification for joining in Indian army is that candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

> Candidate should be physically fit.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA exam. There is nothing specific that you need to study maths as subject for joining in Indian army.

To know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th November 2015, 10:21 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Commerce student also eligible for NDA exam.NDA stands for National Defense Academy.

You can apply only for Indian Army.If you are interested for Indian Army Academy then you can apply for this.

Education Required:-You must have passed 12th in commerce stream if you want to go for Indian army .There is no any specific percentage criteria is required.

Age Required: Age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years .

Selection Procedure:-It is based on written exam, Medical Test & Interview.

Only unmarried Male candidates can apply.
13th November 2015, 10:54 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

NDA stands for the National Defence Academy. Entrance exam is conducted by the UPSC twice every year. Candidate who has done 10+2 in any stream can apply for the exam but for Navy and Airforce, you must have studied mathematics and physics.

Being a commerce candidate, you are eligible for recruitment in Army only after cracking written test and SSB. The first paper in written test is of mathematics. The level of questions asked in mathematics paper is of 9th to 10+2. So, you should practice questions on different topics of these standards.

You can refer to R.D Sharma for best results.
13th November 2015, 11:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is the examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the examination without having the mathematics as main paper in 10+2 board examination. To appear for the examination the eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from any of the recognised board in any stream and age between the 16.5-19.5 years.

But, you need to practice hard to qualify in the examination as there is no separate paper for the non mathematics candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?