9th December 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to become a Software Engineer for a B.Com student?

Hi,
I am Aarti and I am a B.Com student. I want to become a Software Engineer. So which course I should do to become a Software Engineer?

13th December 2015, 01:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to become a Software Engineer for a B.Com student?

Best Courses to learn to become a Software Engineer:

Remember in order to become a Software Engineer, you are required to get command over C, C++ and Java languages throughly. Knowledge of Programming languages is must to learn to become a Software Engineer. Besides this get command over Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Sections as part of the selection process. Here are the several courses or programming languages which will be helpful in becoming a Software Engineer.

<> C
<> C++
<> Objective C
<> PHP
<> Erlang
<> JavaScript + HTML + CSS
<> Ruby
<> Java
<> C#
<> Python
<> Java Script
<> SQL
<> Perl, Matlab
<> Haskell, Scala
14th December 2015, 12:44 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses available to become a Software Engineer for a B.Com student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Aarti and I am a B.Com student. I want to become a Software Engineer. So which course I should do to become a Software Engineer?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Software Engineering related course after completing B.Com. There is no chance for you to become a Software Engineering after B.Com. However, you can learn short Term software courses through private Institution. Being B.Com Graduate. I suggest you to learn the course which is related Accounts. You can apply for the Master Degree in Commerce or Master of Business Administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?