9th December 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in NASA for MCA student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing MCA and I want to become a Software Engineer in NASA. So what is the eligibility criteria to get the job of Software Engineer in NASA?

15th December 2015, 11:09 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in NASA for MCA student?

Eligibility criteria to apply for the NASA is that you must be enrolled in the technical degree course and you must be enrolled either in Computer science branch or information Technology branch. You must have 70% of aggregate semester marks. You must not have any backlogs.
17th December 2015, 12:37 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing MCA and I want to become a Software Engineer in NASA. So what is the eligibility criteria to get the job of Software Engineer in NASA?
The NASA is one of the biggest organisations in the world. There are many divisions available in NASA. It is not easy to get a job in NASA as a fresher. As a fresher you have to work in Indian software companies for some time and gain some experience. You have to be technically very sound. You can check the details about the jobs in NASA in the websites (https://www.nasa.gov/).
5th September 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams conducted by NASA for software engineering fresher??
4th March 2022, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I join in NASA ? Im a MCA graduate. Is there any options to join in NASA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?