10th December 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study PhD being a M.Sc(Bioscience) student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing M.Sc in Bioscience. I want to get scholarship for doing PhD. Kindly tell me how I can get scholarship for PhD? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study PhD being M.Sc(Bioscience) student?
  2. How can I get scholarship to study PhD being a M.Sc(Bioscience) student?
  3. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  4. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  5. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  6. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  10. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate?
  13. Provisions to get PhD scholarship for a candidate belongs to Nepal?
  14. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  16. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in USA
  17. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
24th February 2023, 05:41 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study PhD being a M.Sc(Bioscience) student?

There are several ways to get scholarships for PhD studies. Here are a few options to consider:

Check with your university: Many universities have their own scholarship programs for PhD students. Check with your university's scholarship office to see if they offer any funding opportunities for PhD students in your field.

Apply for external scholarships: There are several external scholarship programs available for PhD students, such as the Fulbright Scholarship, the Gates Cambridge Scholarship, and the Rhodes Scholarship. These scholarships are highly competitive, but they offer significant funding and support for your PhD studies.

Look for funding from research councils: Many countries have research councils that fund PhD research in various fields. In the UK, for example, the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) and the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) offer funding for PhD students in their respective fields.

Consider applying for fellowships: Some organizations offer fellowship programs that provide funding and support for PhD students. For example, the National Science Foundation offers graduate research fellowships in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.

It's also worth noting that many PhD programs offer teaching or research assistantships, which can provide funding and valuable experience. Check with your university's PhD program to see if these opportunities are available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?