23rd June 2011, 12:16 AM
ernehaaggarwal

What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

I have Done my B.tech n Electrical and Electronics Engineering and now I am pursuing my M.Tech in Engineering Physics (Final Year). I want t do a teaching job in a school/college.

What should I do to get a teaching job?

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  4. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  5. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  6. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  8. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  9. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  10. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  11. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  12. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  14. Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  15. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  16. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  17. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
23rd June 2011, 09:00 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernehaaggarwal View Post
I have Done my B.tech n Electrical and Electronics Engineering and now I am pursuing my M.Tech in Engineering Physics (Final Year). I want t do a teaching job in a school/college.

you have to go in college having vacancy.
23rd June 2011, 01:24 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernehaaggarwal View Post

TEACHING JOB AFTER M.TECH

-> To carry out teaching job in college you have to finish B.Tech with M.Tech and so you are doing the right thing..

-> After finishing your M.Tech, you can apply for Asst. Professor job with your specialization in the college which you want to carry out the teaching job..

-> As you have done your M.Tech it's better to go for teaching job in college rather in school because there are lot of openings for teaching job in many college now a days...

-> To get job in reputed institution in your state, you have to write SLET exam and score more..

-> SLET exam is nothing but State Level Eligibility Test which is conducted by each state...

-> To know about SLET exam just mention your state and leave a post in our forum...
23rd June 2011, 01:50 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

hi,

Dear Friend,
It is to be noticed that you ought to do the following courses for your core companies.

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best
Do well.
23rd June 2011, 03:01 PM
sandymishra45

Wink Re: What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Hi, first of all finish your m.tech. then apply for job in colleges rather than in schools with your specialization in which you want to carry out the teaching.

SLET EXAMS will be better for you. SLET EXAMS are nothing but State Level Eligibility Test which is conducted by all states.
23rd June 2011, 04:37 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

For teaching job in college you have to do B.Tech with M.Tech.M.Tech is required for teaching in engineering college.

After finishing your M.Tech, you can apply for Asst..

M.Tech is better to go for teaching job in college rather in school because there are lot of openings for teaching job in many college now a days...

To get job in reputed institution in your state, you have to write SLET exam and score more..
23rd June 2011, 06:02 PM
Anugladdy

Is there any procedure or wat i want to do to get a teaching job after my B.Tech....shall i do my Master degree in corres. will it be k.......
2nd July 2011, 04:39 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

yeah, the teaching profession requires you that you should pass m tech if you want to get in big colleges like IITs and NITs.you can also go for NET exam for this.

And getting into core subjects is a good choice.

regards,
yash
8th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to get a teaching job in Schools after B.tech.......Should i do B.ED

To get into colleges ,is it fine if i do mtech thru corres....
26th June 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i have done engineering in instrumentation,i want to teach in school, which is the best course
11th March 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir now final year student of Btech in electrical engg , so because of economic problem ,I have to do lecturship for a year and then after GATE2014 I have to persue my mtech from IIT, so please guide me to have lecturship before mtech
28th September 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam. I am manpreet kaur. I have Completed B.Tech in computer science Engineering.I confirm that from you can i apply for government school teacher.For become a school teacher what can i do. which type of exam clear for this to become a computer teacher in government school.
Reply me:- [email protected]
22nd April 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have the same question as Manpreet Kaur has. Pls reply to my email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?