24th December 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?

Sir,
I am a student of diploma in Electronics Engineering branch.
I will be a diploma holder in 2013. I want to know about the jobs available in SAIL for a diploma holder in Electronics branch.
please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.

11th July 2012, 06:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?

Since you are a diploma student, you can get jobs in SAIL only after successful completion of the same. You are eligible to apply for junior level posts in SAIL with this qualification. Some of the important positions which you can apply in SAIL are Technician, Junior Assistants/Engineer, junior project engineer, junior trainee etc. Selection for jobs in SAIL will involve a written examination. On clearing this exam, you will have to attend personal interview also.
28th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?

Hi friend
after completion of Diploma in E&C, you can get the job in SAIL at the junior posts like junior assistant, junior engineer etc.
For getting the job in SAIL, you have to satisfy the conditions in which written test, personal interview are main.
With the Experience of 2-5 years, it will easy to get the job in SAIL.
In These companies, the candidates having backlogs are not eligible.
All the best
20th November 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the sylabus of sail in the diploma technical (electronics&communicatipn)part in details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?