17th December 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering correspondence MD in Homeopathy course in India? Details of this course?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my DHMS course in Homeopathy around 13 years ago. Now I am engaged with private practice. Is there any corresponding course of MD in Homeopathy, then let me know the institutions in India and course in details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of recognized universities offering correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy in India?
  2. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Which are the institutes offering correspondence course in diploma in Homeopathy?
  5. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
  6. List of homeopathy institute in India for doing correspondence diploma course?
  7. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  8. List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same
  9. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  10. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  11. List good institutes in India for doing PG Diploma in Homeopathy?
  12. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  13. Details about the correspondence course in Homeopathy? Any facilities for studying DHMS course by post? Contact details of the institutes and colleges?
  14. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  15. Need complete information about Correspondence course in Homeopathy? -- [New]
  16. List of best institutes offering MBA program through correspondence?
  17. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  18. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
2nd May 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering correspondence MD in Homeopathy course in India? Details of this course?

Dear Sir, I want to study the homeopathy medicine in correspondence course could I get some details information regarding the course ,fee etc .

Thanks

Bhaskarjyoti Das

Guwahati,Assam

9435808028/7035614900

Email ID:[email protected]
2nd August 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering correspondence MD in Homeopathy course in India? Details of this course?

I had done BCHMS Council of Alternative system of medicine, Calcutta, is it possible to get registration for practice.
22nd August 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am Mushtaq Mohmmad from Jammu and Kashmir 10 2 medical expenses 10 years Homoeopathi medicine need Diploma in Homoeopathy plz tell me about the course,
6th May 2022, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

List of the registered correspondence homoeo college in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?