17th December 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How much hike I can expect in TCS being a senior process associate? How to negotiate with HR of TCS?

Hi. I am currently working in a well known IT company in India and I have a total experience of 2 years 6 months. I got a job offer in TCS and I am waiting for salary discussion. Currently I am getting a package of 3.6 LPA. Please let me know how much package salary hike I can expect in TCS. I am recruited for the position of Senior Process Associate. Also please advise me how to negotiate with the HR from TCS?

18th December 2015, 11:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much hike I can expect in TCS being a senior process associate? How to negotiate with HR of TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I am currently working in a well known IT company in India and I have a total experience of 2 years 6 months. I got a job offer in TCS and I am waiting for salary discussion. Currently I am getting a package of 3.6 LPA. Please let me know how much package salary hike I can expect in TCS. I am recruited for the position of Senior Process Associate. Also please advise me how to negotiate with the HR from TCS?
You can expect around 25 to 35% more salary than your current salary.
In most of the companies they settle somewhere between those areas only.
You can even ask for more than 35% also.
It is very difficult to predict, you have to ask the people working in TCS for more information or check the information in website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?