18th December 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is PG Diploma in Electo Homeopathy valid for doing practice?

I have done Post Graduate Diploma in electro homeopathy. Now i want to know if this course is valid for doing private practice or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  2. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  4. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  5. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  6. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  7. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  9. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
  10. Can I practice Allopathy medicine along with Homeopathy
  11. Is there any diploma or short term course of Allopathy?
  12. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  13. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  14. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  15. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  16. Where to enroll my degree(Electro Homeopathy ) for practice in karnataka?
  17. What should I study further after completing Homeopathy Diploma course?
  18. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
21st December 2015, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PG Diploma in Electo Homeopathy valid for doing practice?

For practicing as a doctor of Homeopathy you need to have BHMS which is a bachelor degree in homeopathy medicine and surgery. Merely a PG diploma is not enough to make you eligible for practice in India.

Also, you have to get yourself registered as a homeopathic doctor before starting your clinic. Without registration you will not be allowed to work as a practitioner.
22nd December 2015, 07:30 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is PG Diploma in Electo Homeopathy valid for doing practice?

If you are interested in practicing as a doctor of Homeopathy, you must have a BHMS degree which is a Bachelor Degree in Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery.
I am sorry to say you that Post Graduate Diploma is not enough for practicing in India.
Also you have to get yourself registered as a Homeopathy Doctor to start your clinic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?